Identify, repair, and report equipment issues with little to no downtime or damage to equipment and linens.
- Use work method and equipment provided; troubleshooting may be required.
- Requires meeting normal quality standards.
- Must respond to observations of equipment with appropriate actions; may refer to others for advice.
- Handle tools (light) and parts (light to heavy), sometimes in awkward positions.
- Physical effort is normally interspersed with periods of inactivity.
- Attention to conditions of equipment is significant part of task.
- Identification of potential problems.
- Completes forms.
- Responsibility includes safe operation of equipment used by others.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for own work. Supervisor available for questions.
- WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Works in a varied environment. Subject to heat in summer, cold in winter, and fumes. Work pace is moderate.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five months with equipment. Spoken and written English skills required.
- Must be 18 years old.
- JOB TYPE:
To be considered for employment, please stop by our office to pick up a job application between 10am and 2:30pm. You can also download the application here.