Responsible for supervising production departments in accordance with all required regulatory/quality procedures.
- Perform job tasks in accordance with written Procedures.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the quality assurance and grading standards established by the company to meet internal regulatory guidelines and external member hospitals.
- Complete and maintain accurate records.
- Responsible for communications and interactions between departments. Resolve problems, issues, complaints, shortages, etc.
- Identify and document issues associated with the grading and other standards. Track and follow-up on issues raised and/or identified by the OR. Document all problems, issues, shortages, etc. as well as the resolution. Take ownership of issues identified, facilitate the resolution and communicate the results to the Plant Manager.
- Perform periodic Quality System audits, generate audit reports, and follow up for resolution.
- Conduct training as required. Ensure the needs of the customer are clearly understood. Maintain appropriate training and performance records for all employees.
- Demonstrate ability to solve multiple issues simultaneously (multitask).
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with the OR Personnel. Be able to actively interact with OR staff and to understand and articulate problems, issues and resolutions.
- Present a positive, motivated, pleasant, “can do” attitude at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for direct supervision, development and evaluation of 20+ employees.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with 2 years supervisory experience.
- In excess of $50,000. Negotiable. Great Benefits.
To be considered for this position, please either fill out this online application or stop in our office for an application between 10am and 2:30pm.